We're all in this together.
Ways to Help:
While more typical Eversight for Good activities like hub events, in-person volunteering, and card making are on hold as we prioritize everyone's safety, there are still plenty of ways we can bring transformative excellence to our communities in the wake of COVID-19.
See below for resources on getting involved!*
*Please do your own investigations of opportunities before donating funds, volunteering, etc. This list is intended to be a starting point for those looking to get involved in COVID-19 relief efforts, and should by no means serve as a recommendation for these sources - exhaustive evaluation has not taken place.
- Fidelity Charity Giving Guidance
- Fighting Hunger With Community
- CDC Foundation
- Direct Relief COVID-19 Center
- Partners in Health
- Morning Brew: Ways to Help
- Rally for Restaurants
- United Way Community Response and Recovery Fund
- COVID Clinician Meal Support Program
- Musicians Foundation
- Feeding America COVID-19 Response Fund
- Save the Children: No Kid Hungry
- Good 360
- World Central Kitchen
- United Nations Foundation
- WHO Coronavirus Solidarity Response Fund
- Fight With Care
*If choosing to volunteer, be sure to prioritize the physical safety of yourself and others and follow all CDC guidelines.